Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WWE,Cricket,games and a little about me

Well,I never imagined it but before i knew it here i am blogging.So i am the latest to be hit by the blogger bug anyways just a little preview of what i would be blogging about..I love gaming,i personally own an Xbox 360(Gamer tag:chooseypayload9).I have a nice gaming pc as well specifications are 

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2
Graphics Card: HIS AMD Radeon 1 GB DDR5
Hard disk:1.7 TB
Ram:4 GB DDR3
What do you guys think?share your specifications on the comments section below if you would like :).

Well moving on,WWE is the other thing i like.
 

occasionally i like watching the USA sitcoms like supernatural,the big bang theory etc.More on that later.Hope you guys find my blog interesting enough and enjoy your stay




add me on Xbox live gamer tag : Chooseypayload9

Share your Gamer tag/PC Specifications/comments on the comment section below and i will add you :).Cheers!!!



1 comment: