Thursday, August 23, 2012

Darksiders II a little bit of a review !!!!

I have got my hands on darksiders II so let me tell you a few of my thoughts about the game.the game looks amazing it has a god of war feel/look to it but the storyline is entirely different,the characters voiceacting everything seems to be very well placed/done by THQ.I definitely recommend this game to all the gamerz im sure you guys will go gaga over it...Let me share a few ingame pictures of the game with you.
Damn you computer why dont you load quickly when i want to play this game so bad!!!!!




And there was Sunlight



Nothing is too difficult for death !!!!



The death never dies as you can see above withstanding much of volcanic eruption !!!!




What the hell do we have here a ball???I guess its time to rock n rolla!!!!


Oh No!!!!!Not more volcano!!!!But who cares it wont affect me as im death!!!!



As you can see from the screenshots the game looks very graphically evolved,i will see if i can get more pictures for you guys...You can have a look of a very short gameplay video of a fight scene below


Hope you enjoyed it !!!! 


1 comment: