Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Is the world against me???



Im very tired but i wont give up,im broken but i wont stop!!!!Sometimes in life things dont go your way...Guess im going through the same phase....Hopefully good things would happen soon...Im very sure most of you would have gone through the phase where the world is against you!!!!I guess im going through it now...But when i think about it with a cool head i ask myself is the world against me or am i against the world??..Listening to Linkin Park Songs,Playing halo on xbox 360 or going to goa on a holiday sometimes nothing works out until you have a happy mindset,just by smiling from outside does not mean your happy rite???you need to feel the energy in you...Guess im trying to hard...Might have to let things slid and lay low for a few days and let the time do its trick...Hopefully things will be back to normal soon enough...Have gone through worst situations than this in the past but it hurts most now i think i know why probably because we are now old enough to feel the exact pain we can expect at this stage of life.There has been one thing my elders have thought me that is never to give up no matter how hard life treats you,You always smile.I hope my lord gives me this much strength that no matter how tired/broken i am i should be able to work hard and achieve my goals and still say ......Im just getting started !!!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment