Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The best music of the 90's !!!!



Do you guys remember how music was in the 90's????an era where there was no social networking,no mobile phones,internet was very rare but for me that was the best time of my life..what made it so great??well it was music,music and music...Wow,i just realised how funny we used to be back then,borrowing cassette's from friends to hear it and never returning it back,listening to music in high volume,going to friends house to listen to music because his speakers had more affect....that was fun.....let me share with you a few songs that i will never ever forget and are very close to my heart.

Romantic 

When you talk about romantic there are a few names that come to my mind like Bryan Adams(Absolute Legend!),Boyzone,B*Witched,Robbie Williams,Backstreet boys,Savage Garden,The Corrs,No Doubt,Ricky Martin,N*Sync.Chritina Aguleria,Shania Twain,Cher..well there are many more but these are all i can think of right now...A few of my favorites back then were infact they still are...i can never forget them.
  1.  Everything i do,I do it for you - Bryan Adams
  2. All i have to Give - Backstreet Boys
  3. All that i need - Boyzone
  4. From this moment on - Shania Twain
  5. Believe - Cher
  6. Dont speak - No Doubt
  7. All the love in the world - The Corrs
  8. Eternity - Robbie Williams
  9. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  10. Nobody wants to be Lonely - Ricky Martin Feat. Christina Aguleria
  11. She's all i ever had - Ricky Martin
  12. Tearing up my heart - N*Sync
  13. I want it that way - Backstreet Boys
  14. To you I belong - B* Witched
  15. Like  the Rose - B*Witched
  16.  Your still the one - Shania Twain
  17.  As long as you love me - Backstreet Boys
  18. Words - Boyzone
  19. I want you back - N*Sync
  20. I knew i loved you - Savage Garden
  21. Lets make a night to remember - Bryan Adams
  22. Have you ever really loved a woman - Bryan Adams
  23. Run to You - Bryan Adams
  24. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
  25. Lovefool - The Cardigans
Im sorry if you found a few songs that you think are not romantic i have just put a rough estimate of what i used to love during those days.Lets get to the dance/trance section

Dance/Trance 

90'S for me was an era of techno/retro and dance music,even though they did not have many instruments at that time that they do now the songs till this day continue to amaze me,i favorites included Darude,Robert Miles,Aqua are the only ones i can think of currently.The list of songs i loved during the 90's were

  1. Sandstorm - Darude
  2. Feel the beat - Darude
  3. Childern - Robert Miles
  4. Fable - Robert Miles
  5. Coco Jambo - Mr President
  6. We'r going to Ibiza - Vengaboyz
  7. We like to party - Vengaboyz
  8. To Brazil - Vengaboyz
  9. On a night like this - Kylie Minogue
  10. What is love - Haddaway
  11. Better of alone - Alice Deejay
  12. Simarik - Tarkan
  13. Blue - Eiffel 65  
  14. Macarena - Los del Rio
  15. Sweet dreams - La Bouche
  16. Be my Lover - La Bouche
  17. Where do you go - No Mercy
  18. Sexy eyes - Whigfield 
  19. Saturday Night - Whigfield
  20. 5 6 7 8 - Steps
  21. Tragedy - Steps
  22. Waiting for tonight - Jennifer Lopez
  23. Lady(Hear me tonight) - Modjo
  24. Who let the dogs out - Bahamen
  25. Hey Boy Hey Girl -Chemical Brothers
Today if there is one thing i can wish it would be to go back to the 90's and listen to this  wonderful music relax and enjoy...I hope you guys liked my list of the wonderful 90's music and hope this atleast made you hear one of the songs in the above list :)...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment