Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Paul Heyman proposes AJ on Raw Hilarious !

I just got off seeing wwe raw for 24/09/2012 it was such an improvement compared to last week.The segment between Paul Heyman and AJ was hilarious where paul heyman proposes to her.Now this makes me ask a question what if AJ had said yes..or what if she says yes in the future i would love to see that storyline.Mick Foley in WWE raw was a good surprise where he tries to get some sense into CM Punk which obviously did not seem to work.John Cena Vs CM Punk in hell in a cell will be a good match and hopefully should end this long fued.I feel the Hell in a cell PPV as a whole will be a great one what makes me say that??Just pure gut feeling.My favorite moments of raw this week are below

Did you guys notice the fan entering the ring as seen below during the Miz vs Ryback match?I dont know why they get into harms way..would have loved to see Ryback show his face to him to scare him away lol


Kane the waiter Gerald funny!


AJ'S Soulmate??Probably!


No comments:

Post a Comment