Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sleeping dogs demo looks fantastic on xbox 360


I was just looking to play red dead redemption on my xbox before i found out that sleeping dogs demo was available for download.I was anxious to check out how this game looks like because of the mixed reviews i have read on the internet.Im just off playing the demo version now and let me tell you from the demo perspective the game looks absolutely brilliant.It looks like a modern GTA type of game where you are in an open world and complete missions.The look of the game is quite good.I have reached a point where im getting bored of open world games but looking at sleeping dogs demo i wouldnt mind giving this a try and when i have the opportunity i would definitely be reviewing the game and updating gaming pictures/videos of the day of this game.I just have my fingers crossed that this game does not end up being one of those which only looks good in demos.Lets see how this turns out.

1 comment: