Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vendor Extortion in Sleeping Dogs

After completing Dishonored i have moved on to Sleeping dogs and i must say i am pretty impressed. Earlier i had got my hands on the Sleeping Dogs demo for Xbox 360 after which i couldn't resist getting my hands on this.The PC version looks similar to Xbox 360 so no porting problems faced by me so far.When i saw the trailer of this game i thought of giving it a pass thank god i didn't.I'm not a huge fan of open world games but this game has definitely changed my mind so far.The start of sleeping dogs was pretty cool with the main character Wei Shen sent to extort money by Winston Chu(Water Street Gang) as a part of loyalty test.The fight sequences are absolutely brilliant.I cannot wait to make up sometime and play this as soon as possible.Below is a slideshow,Pictures and a couple of videos from a few starting moments of the Sleeping Dogs.


Pictures Of The Day:

Rain around the city

The Training Fight

Super Kick

Dragon Kicks girls

Extorting money from the Vendor

Jiu Mei Scared after the fight

Videos Of The Day:

Follow Naz


The First Fight:

No comments:

Post a Comment